The Groclock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed. Now also available with Ollie the Owl character. For older children there is also a digital display so they can learn to tell the time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun! The Groclock has a soft blue glow in the dark that also works as a night light. Includes beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook.
- Option to set two separate wake-up times, weekday weekend or night-time day-time nap
- Key-lock option
- Images of Sun and Moon
- Night light
- Optional audible alarm and time feature.
- Silent operation
- Power operated
- Simply press the activation button when you put your child to bed
- Children cant adjust settings
- Sun for wake time and stars for sleep time. Stars will countdown during the night until the scheduled Sun image rises.
- 10 Adjustable screen brightness
- Set the time for a digital display and the alarm for a wake up call
- No tick tock or noise to disturb your child’s sleep
- Power chord and plug included
- A sleep routine for child and parent.
- Parents control and regulate sleep and wake time
- Teaches children to recognise and associate images with words and routine. Also encourages and teaches counting.
- Visible for your child day and night
- Teaches your child to recognise and tell the time. Alarm wakes your child up at the set time.
- Less distractions, more sleep.
- Accurate time and no battery change required