The GroClock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed.
The GroClock teaches toddlers concept of time using fun images of stars and sun to tell when to go back to sleep and when it's time to spring out of bed.
- Option to set two separate wake-up times, weekday weekend or night-time day-time nap
- Key-lock option
- Images of Sun and Moon
- Night light
- Optional audible alarm and time feature.
- Silent operation
- Power operated
- Simply press the activation button when you put your child to bed
- Children cant adjust settings
- Sun for wake time and stars for sleep time. Stars will countdown during the night until the scheduled Sun image rises.
- 10 Adjustable screen brightness
- Set the time for a digital display and the alarm for a wake up call
- No tick tock or noise to disturb your child’s sleep
- Power chord and plug included
- A sleep routine for child and parent.
- Parents control and regulate sleep and wake time
- Teaches children to recognise and associate images with words and routine. Also encourages and teaches count
|Dimensions||22.5 × 16.5 × 7 cm|
GroClock, Ollie the Owl